numero uno: That girl is hilarious!number 2: We need to get this out of the way before I get up there...how long can I stay at your place before I wear out my welcome? number 3: How much for a weekly meal plan?Jimmy
#1: Yeah, she cracks me up.#2: You could never wear out your welcome. It's a matter of how long you can tolerate us!#3: Don't worry about food. We'll take care of it.#4: Have you heard anything about your housing assignment, because you are already being charged for it!
no...it's weird that I've paid and I filled out some preference survey like 6 years ago, but no roommates from what I can tell
Post a Comment
3 comments:
numero uno: That girl is hilarious!
number 2: We need to get this out of the way before I get up there...how long can I stay at your place before I wear out my welcome?
number 3: How much for a weekly meal plan?
Jimmy
#1: Yeah, she cracks me up.
#2: You could never wear out your welcome. It's a matter of how long you can tolerate us!
#3: Don't worry about food. We'll take care of it.
#4: Have you heard anything about your housing assignment, because you are already being charged for it!
no...it's weird that I've paid and I filled out some preference survey like 6 years ago, but no roommates from what I can tell
Post a Comment