Somehow it has become my responsibility to post all of the pictures. I guess that just means that I get to be choosy about which bad pictures of me to post :) Mom took 20 pictures of us everywhere we went. I think there's no way we'll forget about this trip.
On Saturday we:
Had lunch at the Olive Garden: soup, salad, and breadsticks (the only thing I'd EVER order at the Olive Garden since I don't care for Italian food) which was a tasty lunch that we got for free thanks to Mom's persuasive powers and Anna's triploidy.

Went and saw Hairspray. We all loved it and had to go and buy the soundtrack (one copy for each of us) which we used to torture Adrian the rest of the weekend by playing it non-stop.
After the movies we headed to the mall for pedicures. I'd never had one before but it was really fun and my heels are now baby-soft (not for long if I keep going barefoot...)Sunday after church we:
Took more pictures at the gorgeous park that is practically in Jodie's backyard. The weather was perfect - low 80's.
This one's just to prove Mom was actually there with us.
We played games
And enjoyed the kiddos.
7 comments:
I love it how Jodie does not have matching flipflops. How did that work out?
All good ones of you and bad ones of me...ha! Thanks for posting this so I don't have to. :)
And about the flip flops, I didn't even realize mine were different until we were about to take the pictures...maybe my pedicurist was color blind? :)
Remember how we saw Hairspray? I still can't stop playing that soundtrack - I go through it at least twice a day. (And much more than that in my head)
oh good--you put in the picture of me beating Adrian at "Ticket to Ride"...ha!
And where's the picture of Gina acting like a crazy woman to get Clark to look at the camera and sit relatively still???
Love it--and love your house, Jodie. Can't wait for the next Girls' Weekend.
I love your blog! I thought I'd lost you forever! Thanks to Jodie for linking to you! Hope you don't mind me reading! Now that you're back in town, WE HAVE TO MEET UP sometime! :)
It's great making memories with family. Looks like you girls had fun, fun, fun!!
By the way, G, I was told by two different people that there isn't anybody's sister that you could be but mine. I guess they really thought we look alike. Awesome. :)
Post a Comment