Monday, January 28, 2008

Finally a new post

Here you go Ma. Is this interesting enough?




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog made me laugh SO much because of how stinkin' adorable these kids are. It is also one of my favorite things to hear little kids sing twinkle-twinkle little star! :)

jenerekfamily said...

What a beautiful little dress on that Judy girl. Your kids have totally contageous smiles. I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear just because they were.

Parker Family said...

a.
dore.
able.

Jana

Anonymous said...

You just made my day!!! What adorable kids. Judy is singing so well and Aaron isn't far behind. What great parents!!!

Judy Cozza Photography said...

Well - that did it. You don't have to blog for another month or two...or three! I am going to replay those over and over again. Couldn't decide which one I liked better. Thanks GINA! (that Caleb is sure a good dad!)

Anonymous said...

I love them!