Thursday, May 8, 2008

A few Judy-isms



Judy: Thank you for giving me that cup. You are a good sharing mom. You are so nice.

----

I walked into the bedroom to get the kids up from a nap. They had stripped themselves completely naked and Judy says, "Look Mom! Aaron's pulling on his tail!" (use your imagination...)

----

Me: We can't play with that toy anymore, it's broken.
Judy: We better call Dad to come home and fix it!

----

Me: Judy, do you want to put some socks on so that your feet won't be cold?
Judy: No Mom, my toes are healthy!

----

Judy: Look Mom, look! A noodle.
Me: Well that's called a toothpick.
Judy: No Mom, it's a one-pick.

----

Me: Okay, it's time to go wash your hands now.
Judy: Yeah, that will make my body machine clean.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't even believe how cute those quotes are. I especially enjoyed the healthy toes.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and that is a way high quality picture - looks like it should be in some better homes and gardens magazine to advertize a fencing company. And you both look so good in your couple picture on the side. Beautiful hair Gina.

Abby said...

I love kid thoughts. They make me laugh. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds just like Judy! What a cute kid! You have just gotta love her. :)

Anonymous said...

Those quotes are priceless!! You will be so happy you wrote them down.