Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hodge Podge

Here's another hodge podge post. My sister Jodie lives in Kentucky and hasn't met Ted yet. So here are some pictures for you girl.





As a newborn I thought Ted looked exactly like Aaron. But when I saw this picture of him I remembered another picture I have of Judy. I don't see Aaron at all anymore.


The eyes, the cheeks, the double chin - it's almost an exact match, don't you think?


Ted is a really great baby. He sleeps like a champ, usually taking a 4 hour nap twice a day and he often sleeps through the night. But right around the time that I should be making dinner he's been really cranky. Not happy to be put down and I'm not the kind of mom who can safely cook while wearing a baby. But put him in a seat on the counter where I can talk to him while cooking and he is a very happy man.


And as threatened, I did put Aaron in swim lessons. He cried and cried just like Judy. And then magically one day decided he liked it. I'm really happy Leslie got us going on swim lessons this summer. It is something I wanted to do but probably would have put off until next year. Plus, it's always more fun to do things with friends.


Notice the beach babes on the right. Judy and Ella did another session of lessons too and it's amazing the progress they've made.

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Gosh, your boys are all Hinton, aren't they? And yes! Ted looks so much like Judy in those pictures! And actually, I see a little of Clark in that picture of Aaron. So maybe they're not ALL Hinton. :) I can't wait to get our kids together!

So cute! Thanks, G!

Emily said...

Judy and Ted do look so much alike! We've definitely enjoyed swim lessons. I'm sad we only have one day left!

Unknown said...

WOW! It is amazing how much little Ted has changed since I last saw him! He is adorable! Him and Judy do look a lot alike.

Sarah said...

Way to go Aaron! Those swim lessons are tough stuff, but then again so are you. ;) I was pretty much amazed at the similarity between Ted and Judy! What adorable kiddos!