Yep. Lovin' that hair! Will Tisha be around at Christmas? Maybe I can get a cute haircut, too. :)
I love that story!!!
Dang - you look totally a d o r a b l e Gina!Tisha is a STAR in my book too. When IS she coming back??? J
I like - but couldn't you have shown a picture from the back too? ;)
You two are so stinkin' cute! LOVE LOVE LOVIN' your hair!! :)
Very cute! Love the hair! I need your stylist cuz I need some MAJOR HELP
Oh, golly, you all are making me blush.-Tisha
Love the kissie picture and the HUGE smile on Gina's face.Oh, and the haircut IS stunning!!! I'll agree, Tisha is THE BEST!!!
Cute! I do love the new hair do!
Very cute!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Yep. Lovin' that hair! Will Tisha be around at Christmas? Maybe I can get a cute haircut, too. :)
I love that story!!!
Dang - you look totally a d o r a b l e Gina!
Tisha is a STAR in my book too. When IS she coming back??? J
I like - but couldn't you have shown a picture from the back too? ;)
You two are so stinkin' cute! LOVE LOVE LOVIN' your hair!! :)
Very cute! Love the hair! I need your stylist cuz I need some MAJOR HELP
Oh, golly, you all are making me blush.
-Tisha
Love the kissie picture and the HUGE smile on Gina's face.
Oh, and the haircut IS stunning!!! I'll agree, Tisha is THE BEST!!!
Cute! I do love the new hair do!
Very cute!
Post a Comment