She is very proud of them and loves to see Caleb wearing them around the house. And every day she asks him when he's going to wear them to work. He always comes up with an excuse but finally today he caved in and wore them. Quite a fashion statement, I think.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
The best Father's Day present ever.
On the second to the last day of preschool, Judy brought home a Father's Day present for Caleb. It was all wrapped up and ready for him to open on Father's Day. That was almost 2 months ago. In the past 2 months, we've lost and looked for that present approximately 12 times. I found it once again on the morning of Father's Day, just in the nick of time. Socks. Father's Day tube socks that she decorated with permanent markers. They are a hoot! I love them so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Those. Are. Awesome. What a good sport, Caleb!
Those are some hot looking socks! I didn't realize they still made some that go to your knees. You are a good daddy Caleb. I'm sure Judy was very proud you wore them to work.
I'll bet the teacher was just dying laughing inside the whole time they were making them.
I LOVE IT! If I can remember for next year, don't be surprised to see me post that I copied you on this for Father's Day! I absolutely LOVE that idea! (My mom does too!) My kids will love doing that - though, I'm not so sure that Shawn will be as good of a sport as Caleb. haha! What a guy! I bet that totally thrills Judy that he wears his socks! Love it! :)
There is not another dad like Caleb. Period.
Is that an ICE CREAM SCOOP on the desk? Yah, no kidding when you say Eye Tech is a laid back company, you can wear ANYTHING and you have ice cream for lunch. Let's plan a lunch date, Caleb.
Post a Comment