Back in April, a photography friend of my mom's did a photoshoot for a book she wanted to publish. She was looking for cute little girls to photograph and I have one. So we volunteered to picnic. And it was really fun.
Here is the slideshow of the photos. Judy watched it a zillion times counting all of the times she could find herself in a picture. How many times can you find her?
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those are really cute pictures, Judy had so much personality in her pictures!
I found her 6 times - but she should have been in there a lot more! She was the cutest ever!!!
BEYOND CUTE!!! I love it! :) I think I counted her 12 times, but I'm not sure. She is so darling. :)
Way cute!!! I counted 12, but probably missed some.
can't get the slide show to work. :(
Post a Comment