Oh - but what cute bird legs he has!Look at the first picture and then at the last - this boy is filling out!Thanks Gina !
Hooray! A double chin for Aaron, too!
so cute--and such a Hinton!
um, did that sound like I was talking about Caleb's legs? clarification: I was only referencing the facial similarities between Aaron & Caleb...
I like the 2nd from the right. It looks like he is saying, "How dare you take a picture of me."
Don't worry Jana - Caleb's legs are cute too - he got them from his Dad.I love the timeline photos - he has grown so much. How many days until Thanksgiving?
Cute, cute Aaron boy!
I like how drastically different each facial expression is. Can't wait till Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh - but what cute bird legs he has!
Look at the first picture and then at the last - this boy is filling out!
Thanks Gina !
Hooray! A double chin for Aaron, too!
so cute--and such a Hinton!
um, did that sound like I was talking about Caleb's legs?
clarification: I was only referencing the facial similarities between Aaron & Caleb...
I like the 2nd from the right. It looks like he is saying, "How dare you take a picture of me."
Don't worry Jana - Caleb's legs are cute too - he got them from his Dad.
I love the timeline photos - he has grown so much. How many days until Thanksgiving?
Cute, cute Aaron boy!
I like how drastically different each facial expression is. Can't wait till Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment