Probably most importantly, Aaron was blessed. We did it on Thanksgiving Day just like we did for Judy last year. Aaron wore the same outfit Caleb wore when he was blessed. Here are a few shots:

Judy got to spend some time outside in the dirt. I promise the bib had nothing to do with playing in the sandbox.
And she also got to go to the "zoo." Actually it is Cabella's and none of the animals are real but is anyone else wondering why she's not scared of the lion that is about to eat her?
My sisters and I finally finished the advent calendars (five of them!) that we started making two Christmases ago. It is a replica of one that my mom made when we were little. We're all really excited to use it this year.
We had a birthday party for my Grandma during the holiday too. It was so fun to see all of my family that I haven't seen in a long time. And of course, due to messy diapers, my kids were both stripped naked 10 minutes into the party.
I guess we're all about the generational pictures this trip. Four generations of Christensen women and three handsome Hinton men!


9 comments:
WOW!! That WAS quite the trip! I'm super impressed that those advent calendars are finally done...you poor thing did so much with them. :)
Aaron is darling,
And what is Cabellas??
O come on Jodie!! Its only the newest and coolest outdoors man warehouse EVER!! lol good times good times
Great pictures! It was a nice weekend wasn't it? Except that everyone seemed to get sick.
It was awesome to see everyone. I miss you guys already!
Fabulous blog Gina. Darling, darling pictures. I'll be sending you the one with Clark smiling with ME! Ha!
I really loved seeing the picture with ALL your family. Everyone's changed so much. I guess time will do that....
the partridge.
in a pear tree.
i'm hurting.
hilarious.
How precious - this blog is turning into the most fabulous family history ever. You will be so grateful 20 years from now. And WE are so grateful now to be able to share in your life.
Cabela's (I always think of Caleb) was such a super fun date with Judy. She made every animal sound known to man over and over. It was ADORABLE! Too bad we didn't have a video camera.
I loved the generation pictures. How precious!
So, I got my tabs all done on my advent calendar. How did yours turn out? Derek just hung a nail for me and all I need is a string to tie to the dowel and I'm all set. *sigh*
Post a Comment