Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Grandma and Grandpa

I have a bunch of family pictures on my refrigerator. Judy likes to look at them all of the time and we are always talking about who is who. I don't let her touch many of them because it's the only picture I have of some of these people. I do, however, have a few duplicates of the picture of Grandma and Grandpa Hinton so I let her touch that one all she wants. Lately she has taken to carrying them around the house with her.


Grandma, here's a big kiss just for you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina, she's adorable! Love the last photo where she has their picture in her mouth, haha! SO CUTE!

Love ya,
Kimmie

Anonymous said...

I think she really looks like you right her in this last picture.

Anonymous said...

That picture is definitely a printer - it's going right on the fridge with all the rest. And here's a great big kiss back! How I wish I could deliver it in person - slobber and all. I think I will die not seeing you all nor the new baby until Thanksgiving. Ok, I'm going to start thinking of a plan.

Grandma Hinton

Judy Cozza Photography said...

My comment at first was....I HOPE NAN SEES THIS BLOG!!!! This is the cutest thing ever. Hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!!! I'm just wondering of anyone will notice this comment. Tell me if you can.