I especially love that in the first pic, it looks like Judy is more than excited to see the tofu! Cute!!
Jodie - Judy opened her mouth and eyes every time I offered her a new piece. It made me die laughing. Thought it was worth showing since the other picture showed the tofu with chocolate. Ha ha.
chocolate tofu...no WONDER she loved it.Her face is so.dang.cute.
testing, testing. Why can't I comment?
Oh - if I post a comment as OTHER (Jamie) then it works, but if I try to login it doesn't work... Well my comment is just that I really love that first picture. Darling.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I especially love that in the first pic, it looks like Judy is more than excited to see the tofu! Cute!!
Jodie - Judy opened her mouth and eyes every time I offered her a new piece. It made me die laughing. Thought it was worth showing since the other picture showed the tofu with chocolate. Ha ha.
chocolate tofu...no WONDER she loved it.
Her face is so.dang.cute.
testing, testing. Why can't I comment?
Oh - if I post a comment as OTHER (Jamie) then it works, but if I try to login it doesn't work...
Well my comment is just that I really love that first picture. Darling.
Post a Comment