Do you ever think he and Judy look alike? Can you post a picture of Judy when she was a newborn and put it side-by-side with Aaron's picture? I just have to see them at the same age.
Jamie - you should see Caleb's baby picture. Aaron and Caleb look like the exact baby. Gina - can you hold Aaron next to Caleb's picture and then have Caleb take the picture? No one will believe it. I know I didn't and I was right there! I think Nan will get a big kick out of it too.
6 comments:
Love the last picture, 2 judy's and an Aaron, pretty dang cute! Congrats again!
Kimmie
Whoa--it's amazing how a newborn can rocket a toddler to grown-up status just by placing them next to each other.
So cute!
xoxo
J
He is SO darling, but you're right...it's hard to see any of you in him right now. Wish I was there.
xoxo
me
It's really fun to see them next to one another knowing that Judy was exactly his size when she was born.
Do you ever think he and Judy look alike? Can you post a picture of Judy when she was a newborn and put it side-by-side with Aaron's picture? I just have to see them at the same age.
Jamie - you should see Caleb's baby picture. Aaron and Caleb look like the exact baby. Gina - can you hold Aaron next to Caleb's picture and then have Caleb take the picture? No one will believe it. I know I didn't and I was right there! I think Nan will get a big kick out of it too.
Post a Comment