Sunday, October 8, 2006

Tyra, this one's for you

A little Bailey birdie told me that you were needing to see another Judy animal face.

Here she is...the terrifyingly dangerous rhinocerous!


Not to be confused with all of the times she sees Aaron sleeping and starts ssssshhhhhhhhushing me.

8 comments:

Cindy said...

I love the all the cute faces that Judy makes! Does she just crack you all the time? And tell me (because I'm clueless on this stuff) at what age approximately will she start talking?

-Cindy

Judy Cozza Photography said...

Too cute for words!

Anonymous said...

Oh - I can totally see the difference - in the rhinocerous one her finger is higher, indicating that she is pointing to where the horn would be on the forehead, the ssshhhhushing one is down where her mouth is that would need to be shushed. Am I just good or what?

Anonymous said...

Dad says that it looks like she was trying to pick her nose and missed. Maybe she'll get it with more practice.

Gina said...

Yeah, Judy always cracks us up. Hopefully she'll be talking sooner than later. It's kind of different for every kid.

The difference between the two is actually the face behind the finger. The shushing face is always serious. The rhino face is always with eyebrows raised, usually mouth open.

As far as the nose-picking goes, yeah she doesn't have it down yet but she does spit into a kleenex whenever she sees Caleb blow his nose.

Jodie said...

I can only see the shushing one...not the rhino one, though I'll bet it's darling! I miss her!! (and you of course)

TheTaffs said...

Well Gina, it was everthing I could have hoped for. I loved the rhino. And the shushing. You have cute kids!

Kimmie said...

SO CUTE