
I had pictured just walking around, looking at the animals, snapping a few cute pictures, and maybe watching other kids do some fun activities. When we got there we realized that there was an entrance fee of $5 each for Caleb and me just to get into the courtyard. Yeah right. Lucky for us the goat pen was right by the road so Judy at least got to baaaaaa at them for a bit.

Aaron slept through the whole thing but here is a picture of him in the car.
3 comments:
Come on - I am cracking up! I can even HEAR Judy doing the baaaaaaaaaaing. FUNNY STUFF! That is AARON??? Holy Cow - I don't recognize him at all. Are you sure??? Next time....no hat and no pacifer. I have to see his REAL FACE and HEAD! CUTE and really looks more like Caleb....I think.
Love the Baaaaaing. Cute kids.
It just melted my heart when I looked at that picture and heard her baaaaaing. It is so much fun to see her do all her animal flash cards. Make sure you bring them with you at Thanksgiving. This is the best age ever! (Just got to figure out the thing about sleeping all through the night - then it will be perfect!)
Post a Comment