She hasn't tried to pull it out yet but I'm curious to see if they last through naptime.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here's the after-nap-shot. I can't believe how good it looks - even the bows are still intact. Maybe this really is the three day hairdo, just like Jamie claims.
6 comments:
SHUT UP - She actually sat through that ordeal? I am SOSOSOSO loving it. Of course you will take a picture when she wakes up. I can't wait to see what is going to happen.
Dang that girl is cute!
WHAT??? I quickly drove home to check and see if you blogged when she woke up. SUPER CUTE!! Sheesh - what did Caleb say? I bet he thought she was adoreable. He's THAT kind of dad , you know.
Caleb said over and over again, "Man her hair looks cute like that!"
You're right, he is THAT kind of dad.
I wish I could see a front view. From the back it sure does look darling! I can't wait for a girl...with hair! :)
Impressive...very impressive.
Yesss!! I'm so glad you were inspired by Emma's 3-day 'do. It looks fabulous on Judy - just fabulous! I am amazed by how much hair she has, and not at all surprised hwo well it lasted through the nap.
I've found that the smaller chunks of hair I use, the longer it stays in. But sometimes I have to re-do the last one or two rubberbands on each side.
Post a Comment