Monday, February 12, 2007

Happy Birthday To Us

Caleb and I decided to pool our birthday money and get something good for our family to share. I found this breakfast nook for a great price (almost half off!) and voila! It's like we have a brand new kitchen. Judy loves climbing all over it and Caleb and I love that we have a better way to eat together as a family. I think Aaron likes being a part of the action too.


6 comments:

Jodie said...

That looks really great! And it fits so well in your kitchen. Good find!

Parker Family said...

table? what table? all i see is the cutest. kids. ever.

Anonymous said...

I like that thing! And Judy's hair...

Jimmy

jenerekfamily said...

Where did you find that table? I've seen that one before, but never in stores. Someone let us borrow one last year during the summer and we loved it. It looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Love the table. But even more I like the little chair Judy is sitting in. Does it keep her from standing up while eating? We've got that problem with Emma right now. I need one of those booster chairs!

Anonymous said...

The table is BEAUTIFUL and fits in that spot like it was custom made. How nice to be able to sit around the table together as a family at dinner time, playing games, etc. Great find, Gina, the pro shopper!