I sometimes think that posting a bunch of videos is a cop out way of blogging. I mean, you push play and my work is done. Nevermind that the video quality and lighting are very poor and that the audio is hardly ever in sync with the video. Grandmas don't care about stuff like that. They just like to see video of their grandkids.
With that being said, here are two new videos:
Judy and Aaron both love to sing songs. It doesn't matter what we're doing, if either one is acting cranky I just start singing away. It works every time.
Lately this one is our favorite. Maybe one day they'll actually sing along too.
This next one is a book that I have memorized. We recite it every where we go, especially during the times when we are waiting in a too-long-line at Walmart. It is a great crowd pleaser.
In case either of these videos aren't working, here is a link and here is the other one.
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Keep those videos coming! We love them!!! They are heads and tails above pictures in my mind, not a "cop out" in any way. We went back and watched the "Wow" video a million times. Definitely Grandparent pleasers.
My favorite part of all was the "By By Grandma" at the very end. Melt my heart. My other favorite part was the bird song and seeing what a good daddy Caleb is. "Caw, Caw, Caw." You guys are amazing parents!
Oh yah, my other favorite part is when Judy is counting the eggs, 1, 2, 3 with her fingers. Soooooooooo cute.
OKAY OKAY - THIS IS SO CUTE - I found myself smiling and participating with the kids! hahahahahaha Caleb is hilarious with the two of them - caw caw caw and you can tell that the kids just LOVE him so much! I have watched it about 20 times - both of them. WHAT FUN WHAT FUN WHAT FUN!!! I am glad you love to entertain your Grandmas!!!!! WE love it TOO!!!
OK--is Aaron really sitting up?
Could Judy be cuter?
Is it time for Cousin Camp yet?
he he he ho ho ho ha ha ha!!!! AAHHHHHHHHH
I love that i could not be lafing harder
Post a Comment