Thursday, March 22, 2007

Yahoo!

Jenny has proved to be quite a seamstress. She decided to make herself a bag, just for fun, and I liked it so much, I had her make me one too.

It just arrived in the mail today. Caleb and Aaron hesitantly agreed to model it for me.



It's probably too big for every day use but it's gonna be PERFECT for church. Thanks Jen, I love it.

9 comments:

jamie said...

Super cute bag. Super cute modeling.

Do you really think it's too big for every day use? I was thinking with 2 kids in diapers, and two kids needing to be entertained on outings that a larger sized bag would be necessary. No?

Jodie said...

I think my bag is the same size and I love the size...just for 1 kid! Super cute, and I think Aaron looks hilarious in the last one...haha!

jenerekfamily said...

I was using mine every day and sometimes I wished it held more. :)

Gina said...

Okay, okay, you all convinced me to try it out today. Normally I use a tiny bag because Aaron doesn't need much more than a diaper and bottle and Judy's favorite outing snack is raisins. Doesn't take up too much space, ya know?

So I tried it this morning and it worked great. I love that I can sling it over my neck since the straps are so long. It really makes it more convenient.

Cindy said...

What are we all talking about! I have 0 kids and I totally want one! That is way adorable! Does yours have a pocket inside like Jenny's?

Bryson liked the modeling picture a lot, thanks for the chuckle Caleb & Aaron!

-Cindy

Gina said...

Yep, it has pockets too. Here's a picture of it from Jenny's blog.

http://jenerekbayles.blogspot.com/2007/03/
ginas-bag-here-you-go-gina-sneak-peak.html

Judy Cozza Photography said...

Why does Caleb have Aaron INSIDE it?
I thought it was suppose to be for the junk - not the kid. I am dying laughing!!!

Anonymous said...

hey! it was comfortable inside the bag!

Gina said...

Imagine, Aaron posting a comment on my blog while I wasn't looking!