Monday, April 2, 2007

Sliding

Soon it's going to be warm enough to live out here! I can't wait.


5 comments:

Cindy said...

So tell me this, as a parent, is it easier (for lack of a better word) when the kids play outside or inside? Both seem like they have the positives and negatives.

-Cindy

Gina said...

Well, I would prefer her to play outside except for the fact that my backyard isn't fenced in so Judy has a tendency to wander out into the front yard. It's fun for me to get out of the house too but if I didn't have to watch her I would probably be doing projects inside.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that Phoenix yards are fenced in so you can let the kids run wild outside. How do midwest parents with no fenced in yards handle it with their little ones?

Anonymous said...

Judy looks really funky in the second photo.

Judy Cozza Photography said...

Nothing like a nice day, a fun slide and a darling "funky" smile! CUTE!