Friday, April 6, 2007

It must be Spring





6 comments:

Judy Cozza Photography said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those were "jamiebailey" kind of photos! Are the tulips real? I mean really growing by your window?? I loved the whole scene - even the curtains! That Judy girl is the cutest ever! We want to see her in an Easter dress now!

jenerekfamily said...

You have GOT to be kidding me! We sure miss the Utah tulips. Judy's hair is looking goood these days.

jenerekfamily said...

Wait, I've got to laugh because those are some CRUSTY windows! Come ON Mrs. Kragen!

Gina said...

Darn right, these windows ARE crusty. It would take WAY too much elbow grease to get all of that paint off and I have never quite been up to the challenge.

And yes Mom, those are real tulips growing outside my crusty window.

jamie said...

Cute shots, Coz. Did you cut bangs for Jude? I keep wanting to cut some for Emma but wonder if it's too soon. Maybe in a year or two so much other hair will have grown that her bangs will start in the middle of her head. But if you did, maybe I'll take courage.

Gina said...

I kind of cut bangs. I didn't cut any length but just evened it up a bit. I think if I brushed all of her hair forward, it wouldn't be longer than those bangs. Her hair is still a little patchy on top so bangs look better than not right now.