I'm pretty sure I have the cutest two kids that have ever existed.
Yeah, I dusted off the curling iron for Judy's hair in honor of Easter Sunday. Did the Easter Bunny visit our house today?
No. But the Cute Hair Fairy did.
No. But the Cute Hair Fairy did.
And I definitely have the cutest husband in existence.
7 comments:
I have to agree, you do have pretty cute kids. I don't know I'd go so far as to say the "cutest" (because I've got a kid of my own!) but they sure are cute!! :) I love that Judy girl's hair, and Aaron's darling smile!
hurrah for the Cute Hair Fairy. And yes, the kids are darling. I still can't get over how smiley Aaron is.
That's it, I quite, game over!!
How can I have a desire to blog when I don't have such adorable pictures to post! They all look SO CUTE! The Cute Hair Fairy did a fantastic job!
Oh, what's a girl to do...
-Cindy
:)
Those are the most adorable pictures I have EVER seen - especially that last one of Aaron and "the cutest husband in existence" and Judy's cute hair. Oh, I just have this unstoppable urge to kiss someone. There's only one thing that makes it not quite perfect - no GINA. Come to think of it, we hardly ever get to see you.
You ARE pretty lucky. Remember how you are getting tons of "cute hair" remarks about Judy. You did it Gina, your girl has hair AND it looks good.
cute - I think Judy has more hair than Marta will have at that age.
-Rybo
I GIVE THIS AN AAAAAA+++++++ and a WOW! Too cute for words - that is for sure! Who needs candy with the HAIR FAIRY AROUND! YAHOO for no candy!!!! Gina - I promise - we will color eggs together next year and play hide and seek with them a million times. I totally jipped Jacob this time. Grandkids will make this grandma PLAY!
Post a Comment