Thursday, May 17, 2007

Haunted House

11 comments:

Jodie said...

he sleeps in the closet? Too funny!

Parker Family said...

I was SO not expecting it to be Aaron!!

Which is perfect, because when he comes to my house, he'll be sleeping in a closet, too.

Jodie said...

Haha! I thought it was Judy, too. And by-the-way, I wanted to comment on the sneezing video...so cute!! Just cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

Gina, you are a genius! At this rate (each child only needing a 3 foot by 4 foot space to live in) I'm calculating that with a normal 1800 square foot home you could have a couple dozen kids. I'm smiling all over!

Anonymous said...

Dang, that was a funny video. I would have never thought to put a kid in a closet. It seems convenient, though.

jamie said...

We did the same with Emma before we moved into a two bedroom apartment. Thank goodness for closets when you need another quiet place for a kid to sleep.

I love how he rattles the doorknob when he's read to get up.

Mandy said...

wow! you're turning him into harry potter already?! :) i miss my babies. sometimes i wonder if i'll ever be able to see them again. i'm going to be away forever, it feels like. i'm excited that i get to see you and caleb, though!

jamie said...

Love this video.

Want more.

Please.

Kimmie said...

C'mon Gina, on your mark, get set, blog! =)

Jodie said...

I agree...can we see some more blogs, please?

:)

Anonymous said...

Q: What do Harry Potter, Seth Hinton, and Aaron Hinton all have in common?
A: They all sleep in the closet.