Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Request

I really enjoy blogging because I think it is a great way to keep in touch with my family and friends that live far away. With that being said, lately I've been feeling a little weary about posting pictures, etc. of my family on the World Wide Web for anyone and everyone to see.

SO, my request is to all of you great bloggers out there who have me linked on your blogs. I would like to respectfully ask to be taken off your list of links. I want to feel like I have a little more control over who reads my blog.

Thanks a lot. I feel better already.

2 comments:

Kenton and Marianne Ogg said...

Good thinking Gina! You never know who looks at it and that's a scarey thought! But your family far away, like me, definately enjoys hearing all your fun stories!

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way. I have given my blog address to only a small handful of people.