Wednesday, October 17, 2007

zoo

I have been looking for fun activities to get us out of the house for a few hours each week. It's nice to have something to look forward to, ya know?

So yesterday I bought a membership to the Phoenix Zoo.
The kids had a great time and it was nice and relaxed. I didn't feel like we had to see everything all at once since we can go back again and again. Now that the weather has turned nice, I think we'll go once a week until I get sick of it.

Petting Zoo

Judy has a "thing" with hugging all of the goats.



Giraffes

Zebras

Merry-go-round

They loved it, I swear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute at the petting zoo! Man, the zoo looks good too. Last time I went was in the middle of the summer in the middle of a way long dry spell. Plants, animals, everything was covered in a thick layer of dirt since there was nothing to wash it off. All the animals looked so sad and hot too. I'm glad the place has bounced back! Have fun on your wild animal adventures!

Jodie said...

LOVE the pictures of them with the goats. Too funny...and it's a good thing those goats are used to a bunch of kids mauling them. :) Can't wait until we can go with you next year!

Natalie said...

You are such a good mom! I need to do more outside stuff with my kids. Sam is getting to the point where he says, "I want to stay home." -- which is TERRIBLE! I need to get my kids out more often! Maybe we'll have to meet up with you at the zoo sometime! :)

Stacy said...

Hi Gina... I didn't know you were back in Phoenix. What part of town are you in? BTW I am so jealous of all the green grass in your backyard!

-stacy