Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy December!

Now that November is over I can start posting again. Not that I have anything against November but once November 19th rolled around and I hadn't posted anything, I decided heck, I might as well wait another 11 days.



My obsession with everything old continues. I just stumbled across this website and thought I'd share. It's full of old kiddie records that have been digitized and are available for free downloading or streaming. They have a bunch of Christmas songs (the only stuff I've listened to so far) and I think it's kind of fun. But maybe I'm crazy because I'm the only person I know that is not a big fan of re-made and re-re-made Christmas songs with a pop/country/opera/Amy Grant flare (although strangely I don't put the Jackson 5 Christmas Album in that catagory...)

Lately I have been obsessed with a number of crafty/sewing blogs and I have now begun a whirlwind of crafts. I know, it's weird for me to be thinking about crafts because they cause me a lot of mental pain. But I'm riding this wave while it lasts.

I've been working on a collective quiet book and I'll post pictures soon so that all of you who are participating can see what I'm doing.

December is going to be a great month.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Ummm, no. You are not the only one. In fact, I had thought that I was the only one who hated those re-made and re-re-made songs. Glad we agree...

Judy Cozza Photography said...

Love those old songs! I am listening to Frosty right now! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see your projects.

Tisha said...

I know what you mean about the few and far between crafty kicks - enjoy it while it lasts.
Tisha