Two of these things are not like the others
Two of these things just don't belong
Can you tell me which things are not like the others
Before I finish singing this song
Two of these things just don't belong
Can you tell me which things are not like the others
Before I finish singing this song
Yeah, concrete and dirt in my chest freezer!!
Today was my last turn to host playgroup for the year. It went well, they played nice. I said it was a success. I felt fine about the whole thing. I let them feed Charlie.
And then I as we were making dinner I found the little Christmas gift in the freezer. And I know just which little twerp did it too. Just don't say it - it wasn't MY fault.
It feels better to blame a 3 year old.
1 comment:
That looks like a pretty hefty chunk of concrete to be chucked by a three year old up over their head and into the freezer. Not only a mischevious little twerp, but a strong one too!
Did I just call him/her a twerp?
Post a Comment