Thursday, September 11, 2008

My hair, it's gone.

My approach to hair is not unlike my approach to furniture. I get bored easily and like dramatic changes. In fact, sometimes I feel like rearranging furniture every month. And sometimes I love a great hair chop.

Tisha came over last night and started chopping. And chopping. And it was really fun.


Here are the results:


BEFORE:

(These are like commercial before's and after's. Here I am, no makeup, just pulled my hair down from a ponytail. I probably shouldn't have smiled though.)



THE CARNAGE:


AFTER:



I love it! It was just the change I needed.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sport your new do well. It's pretty much the cutest haircut I have ever seen.

Judy Cozza Photography said...

WHAT???????????????????????? You look ABSOLUTELY adorable!!!!!! I couldn't imagine you cutting your hair off - oh my becky - I thought you were cute before......now you are darling!!! Super cute Tisha!

Grandma Carla said...

I would have all my hair cut off if I turned out as cute as you!!!! Adorable! But, you've always been adorable, no matter how long your hair is.

Anonymous said...

best.
hairdo.
ever.

jenerekfamily said...

Truly, I think it looks beautiful! You didn't donate to Locks of Love? It looks like you could've.

Jodie said...

WOW! It looks fantastic--and styled so darling as well! You seriously look like a completely new person. It's fab!!

Anonymous said...

Tisha wasn't kidding when she said she cut 7 inches off. Isn't it fun to do something different! Soooooooo cute!

I love it that Tisha's home!

Cindy said...

Gina your hair looks fabulous!! I especially like that you did the commercial version before and after. Seriously, I can't wait to see it in person!

Leslie said...

I love it! You wear shorter hair well. Of course, you looked good in your long hair, too. :)
Thanks again for letting Sofia come play. Send your two over anytime!
Les.

jenerekfamily said...

I keep coming back to look. Seriously, so cute!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the hair! Please send Tisha my way. I am in desperate need of a change

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! Gina! You look like the cutest little thing ever!! I just can't believe it!! Way to go falling into ranks with the short haired Hinton girls!... just Tisha left now... :)
Looks great.
Sarah

Gina said...

Wow, thanks for all of the nice comments. It's fun that some of you lurkers left a comment too! I think I'll post pictures of me more often so you all can tell me how cute I am.

Unknown said...

It looks so great Gina! I like it flipped out too

Anonymous said...

ya dang! wasn't I a retard when I said.. hey, did you cut your hair?
ha ha
It was so long before! and you look like a schoolgirl after! so cute!
leis

Hannah Cepeda said...

Way cute hair!!! I love it flipped out like that.