Sunday, September 14, 2008

Aaron had a birthday!

My baby is two.
Yeah, I kind of still think of him as my baby.

Thank goodness my mom came over because I forgot to take pictures of him all day long. Plus, her pictures are fantastic.

The Parkers were in town too so it actually seemed like a party.
I made giant cupcakes and everyone got to decorate their own. The sprinkles (or sprinklers as Judy calls them) were a hit. I think we could have just had sprinkles and Matt would have been in heaven....







And my friend dropped off a surprise gift! She knows that we love to play dress up.
He loves it so much that he's been sleeping with the hat and radio in his bed. Thanks Leisa!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Gosh he look so old. That first picture of him is stunning! And I love how the sprinkle container has frosting all over it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just want to kiss his sweet little cheeks!

Anonymous said...

awe!!! he is so cute!! Your mom takes such great picture!
and we're finally home again! we missed you guys!

love,
Leisa