I have not been feeling crafty at all this Christmas. The only crafts I do are with the cub scouts every month. BUT, if I were crafting for myself, I would definitely make this:
It's from this blog and it's my new favorite homemade ornament. Now that I think about it, the cub scouts would probably love this.....maybe we could make a version out of paper. Hmmmm. I may make it afterall.
I WANT THAT to give out to all the kids in my class! They all call me Grandma Cookies now - and every kid gave me a new cookie cutter and Mrs. Dent made a "Grandma Cookies" tree to hang them all on! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Gina can you make me 30 of them today? Do it.
4 comments:
I love this! I am going to attempt doing this cute craft for sure! It probably won't turn out like hers, but that's the fun of "homemade".
Bwah ha ha. Yes, this is going on my list of felt projects for next year. Hilarious.
I WANT THAT to give out to all the kids in my class! They all call me Grandma Cookies now - and every kid gave me a new cookie cutter and Mrs. Dent made a "Grandma Cookies" tree to hang them all on! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Gina can you make me 30 of them today? Do it.
Hilarious! I bet brown paper bags would work great. (ps--thanks for all the blog updates...I love it!)
Post a Comment