Congratulations! This is Sarah Macdonald Cook! You have a darling family! We had our first boy last year! He has been a fun addition to our 3 girls. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
Gina! Congrats on the future addition! Wow...you and Caleb are such a cute couple! I bet your wedding was really special! Wish I could have been there! Growing up in the same ward with both of you, it is really neat to see you two and your precious family! Please tell Caleb hello. I used to babysitt his family and had a blast with them! He is so smart! I remember some of the inventions he and Bryson would come up with...amazing!
two Hinton boys...in the same house!! That spells T.R.O.U.B.L.E. Just kidding! I am so happy for you guys! He will look just like Aaron! I just know it! :)
By the way, tell Cindy that she needs a blog! I want to see her baby when he comes too!
Yeah, Marni, NO JOKE about the T.R.O.U.B.L.E. You remember those days too? I can picture Aaron being the ring leader of the three Hinton brothers/cousins - building bombs, electric shockers, and just all around mischief like their dads. Of course, there is Judy to help keep them in line. Thank Goodness!
AGGHGHGHGH YOU FOUND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIAR!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T YOU GAVE INNNN!!!!!!! Oh well, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boys are so much fun. For example, I played dodgeball with boys last night and almost broke my leg!
21 comments:
WOOT! Now we're going to be a matched set!
Oooh, thanks for the update. And I like Jana's comment too. I'm super excited for you!
Yeah Gina & Caleb! Hope the arrow is an after birth accessory!
yay! I'm so excited. Can't wait, and are you doing another HB?
How fun! Yay for families!
YEAH! Boys are GREAT!
Yahooee!!! It's easier to stay with the theme. Hand-me-downs, the color blue...etc. Congrats!!
Love the picture of Aaron. ;) Boys, are easier too.
Poor Judy will be a bit out numbered in the Hinton cousins but we are super excited for you! Great timing too! I love it!
Congratulations! That will be fun with Bryson and Cindy's! Good family planning!
Abby, yours is one of the funniest comments I've read in a loooong time!
I'm still chuckling.
Congrats Gina! So happy for you guys. You have a great family
Yay for little boys! You make cute kids!!
Yay! Where're the tummy pics? :)
I gotta meet Abby. That comment is HILARIOUS!
Congrats. Don't tell Christian. ;)
Les.
Congratulations! This is Sarah Macdonald Cook! You have a darling family! We had our first boy last year! He has been a fun addition to our 3 girls. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
I wonder if Bryson's boy and Caleb's boy are going to be best friends just like Bryson and Caleb. It's cool that they'll be just two months apart.
Gina!
Congrats on the future addition! Wow...you and Caleb are such a cute couple! I bet your wedding was really special! Wish I could have been there! Growing up in the same ward with both of you, it is really neat to see you two and your precious family! Please tell Caleb hello. I used to babysitt his family and had a blast with them! He is so smart! I remember some of the inventions he and Bryson would come up with...amazing!
two Hinton boys...in the same house!! That spells T.R.O.U.B.L.E. Just kidding! I am so happy for you guys! He will look just like Aaron! I just know it! :)
By the way, tell Cindy that she needs a blog! I want to see her baby when he comes too!
Yeah, Marni, NO JOKE about the T.R.O.U.B.L.E. You remember those days too? I can picture Aaron being the ring leader of the three Hinton brothers/cousins - building bombs, electric shockers, and just all around mischief like their dads. Of course, there is Judy to help keep them in line. Thank Goodness!
Let's stick with the aarow on the head.
AGGHGHGHGH YOU FOUND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIAR!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T YOU GAVE INNNN!!!!!!! Oh well, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boys are so much fun. For example, I played dodgeball with boys last night and almost broke my leg!
That was Sonya, ARGH. Stupid login.
Post a Comment