
Aaron's been very busy doing this all over the house. In the toy room, kitchen, his bed, the midwife's office - you name it. He's crazy about these guys.

We've been doing TONS of this since the weather has been so heavenly:

I've been trying my hardest to do this, although collecting all of the necessary paperwork in January has been mostly a waiting game.

What's the rush? To pay off our new addition before our new addition comes.

When I'm not working on taxes, I am watching this old show. I love how clean, simple, old fashioned and hilarious it is. And boy-howdy the things Dick Van Dike can do with his body is amazing.
9 comments:
I hate anything to do with taxes. So stressful.
ya, so how is that family van treating you... I'm actually kinda envious of the purchase!! and that there is a possiblility of paying it off!! that's awesome!! and a dream far far away from the Tapias, but non the less... its awesome, and I miss you and the kids! and hanging out and playing monster and sitting lazily on your couches where my growing belly would just flop around comfortably!
Call me sometime!!
Yeah - you make every day a holiday, Gina. Lucky.....you - lucky kids.
That was such a cute post! Telling a little of everything! What a coincidence though, I just took Season 2 of the Dick Van Dike show back to the library...it has always been one of my favorites!
Gotta love a good mini van. *sigh*
Fun time of year!! But great weather!!
yay for mini vans! But I know you're jealous that yours isn't a funky teal color like ours is. :)
It cracks me up how Aaron lines his animals up in nice neat rows, segregated, of course, into the "nice" and the "scary" ones. That's what he loves to play when he is over here, too.
WOW!!! What a garden! That is beautiful. You don't see produce like that at the grocery store. Oh, and I love the swings hanging from the tree - way better than a swing set. It is so classic. That is such a great tree (even though I know you want to cut it down).
Post a Comment