Sunday, May 10, 2009

Still here

I keep thinking I should update this ol' blog of mine sometime.....BUT I can barely manage a shower these days, much less a blog update. Things are crazy around here. I'm big, slow, tired and ready to have this baby. Except that I'm not ready to HAVE a baby. And he doesn't have a name yet. Or a bed to sleep in. And I have six projects/obligations to finish in the precious couple of weeks that I have left before he arrives.

Here we are. Just a couple of weeks to go.

9 comments:

Marni said...

You look great Gina! Let me know if I can come over and help you get your projects done... I would be happy to help! :)

Leslie said...

You do look great. GLowing and everying.
Les.

jamie said...

Dang you look good. I always forget your pregnant. You're so quiet about it.

Natalie said...

Gina, you are sooo cute!!! I love tummy shots! So glad you posted it! Can't wait to see pictures of your new "celebrity baby" when he comes! :D

Gina said...

Judy saw this picture of me and asked, "Mom, do you have to go to the bathroom?" hahaha.

Angie said...

It must be like a pregnant smile or something. I have the SAME expression on most of my end of pregnancy pictures. It's like "I feel miserable and want this baby OUT but I have to smile for the camera." LOL You are MUCH cuter then I ever was though...

Abby said...

I was wondering how you and mystery boy were doing. Glad to see your tummy and hope you get all your projects down before he makes an appearance. A

Leisa Tapia said...

Hey, you!! yay for a belly shot finally!!! You look awesomely pregnant and I feel about the same as you... want baby out, but not really ready for the dude... no name either...
Hope you're able to get everything done in time! I wish i was there to help ya!
Call me and let me know how things are progressing with getting him out! hang in there... two weeks left!
love and miss ya!

Sarah said...

THAT is one cute pregnant belly! Can't wait to see the little man when he comes out!!!