Wow! I haven't seen him in forever it seems! He's growing up so fast.
SOOOOOO CUTE!! :)
He looks so much like a cozza to me! LOVE the grin!! That cutie boy grin!!! Alot going on in that head! You have the cutest kids!! Gotta hang out soon!
Oh - he looks like he's growing up! I figured he'd just stay a newborn forever. He's getting stable, and filling out, and darling!
What cute dimples!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! I haven't seen him in forever it seems! He's growing up so fast.
SOOOOOO CUTE!! :)
He looks so much like a cozza to me! LOVE the grin!! That cutie boy grin!!! Alot going on in that head! You have the cutest kids!! Gotta hang out soon!
Oh - he looks like he's growing up! I figured he'd just stay a newborn forever. He's getting stable, and filling out, and darling!
What cute dimples!
Post a Comment