Wow! That is the coolest!Happy (late) Birthday to Judy!
I especially love that first picture. She looks so dang old and so dang cute!
She is a doll. I love her sweet personality. Love that last picture. Did your mom do it?
What the heck that is an awesome picture! I did not know you had FOUR Judys running around your house!! :)
VERY cute! I think she seems older, too, by the things she says!
What a cute picture! She is soo cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow! That is the coolest!
Happy (late) Birthday to Judy!
I especially love that first picture. She looks so dang old and so dang cute!
She is a doll. I love her sweet personality. Love that last picture. Did your mom do it?
What the heck that is an awesome picture! I did not know you had FOUR Judys running around your house!! :)
VERY cute! I think she seems older, too, by the things she says!
What a cute picture! She is soo cute!
Post a Comment