I LOVE IT! My favorite is when Sam says to me, "Yes, Your Magesty!" :D
To answer your question on my blog (teeheehee), I'm only a little more than 9 weeks along... it's VERY early, but I was too excited to keep it to myself... I always am! Hope it doesn't bite me in the tookus! ;)
5 comments:
Hahahaha - that is hilarious!!! (and so cool!)
Ha ha! Funny kid!
I LOVE IT!
My favorite is when Sam says to me, "Yes, Your Magesty!" :D
To answer your question on my blog (teeheehee), I'm only a little more than 9 weeks along... it's VERY early, but I was too excited to keep it to myself... I always am! Hope it doesn't bite me in the tookus! ;)
Way too funny!
Love it!! Keep up the pretence of who is in charge as loooooong as you can.
Post a Comment