Lovin' Judy's tights. Such darling kiddos!
Those are some sweet looking jack-o-lanterns. Who cut them out?
Love the costumes! They look so cute
Judy's Elfaba make-up us awesome! I just keep looking at it.Ted is adorible. I like his big smile in the picture of him. Aaron's character selection made me chuckle.Caleb, good job cutting out the pumkins.
Judy's tights totally make the outfit. How can a scarry, mean witch look so cute?Man, you have the cutest kids ever!
I just barely saw these pictures - and I LOVE them.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Lovin' Judy's tights. Such darling kiddos!
Those are some sweet looking jack-o-lanterns. Who cut them out?
Love the costumes! They look so cute
Judy's Elfaba make-up us awesome! I just keep looking at it.
Ted is adorible. I like his big smile in the picture of him.
Aaron's character selection made me chuckle.
Caleb, good job cutting out the pumkins.
Judy's tights totally make the outfit. How can a scarry, mean witch look so cute?
Man, you have the cutest kids ever!
I just barely saw these pictures - and I LOVE them.
Post a Comment