Monday, February 8, 2010

Beware of Baby

Ever heard of Sunny Baudelaire?
Well, her twin lives at my house.


They might not look like twins but they both love to bite. 
Ted is armed with 8 teeth, and he knows how to use them.


Judy thinks it is hilarious to sit next to him in the car and stick her finger in his mouth.  And then he bites her.  She yells, "Owww! Ted!" and then giggles and does it again. 
Makes me giggle too.

4 comments:

Kenton and Marianne Ogg said...

8 teeth!!! Already!?!?! Hudson has 5! Ted is so cute! I love his big grin. =)

jenerekfamily said...

Ah yes, reminds me of the "Charlie" clip on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM&feature=related

Jodie said...

gah! Jenny beat me to it... I was going to mention the "Charlie bit me" video as well.

And Peter only has 10 teeth. Funny.

Natalie said...

HAHAHA!! I thought of Charlie too! ;)