Aaron: Mom! Slow down, you are going to crash.
Me: No Aaron, we're going slow. We're not going to crash.
Aaron: Mom! You're going to crash into that car.
Me: Aaron. No I'm not.
(this dialogue goes on for a while)
When he realizes that it is a pointless conversation, I heard him whispering: Judy, I think Mom is going to crash. JUDY! Mom is going to crash!
I think I need to turn his carseat back to rear-facing....
--------------------------------------------------------
Judy: Abracadabra is my favorite name. Mom, when we have a baby girl we can call her Abracadabra.
Me: No we can't.
Judy: Of course we can!
I found her logic difficult to argue with.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You better be keeping a book! Label it - "all the funny stuff" from the kids..... It will make you laugh and love them more when you are discouraged or upset with them! Hahaha (like when they are 16 yrs old)
Not sure I'll have to wait all that long...haha
That's so funny - I remember going through a similar driving fear phase, but I think I was 8 or so. And I guess Judy is right - you can name your next daughter Abracadabra. Though you can, for some reason I'm guessing you probably will not. I love those funny kids.
SO funny. My kids are the WORST back seat drivers... good to know it's not just us. And I'm with Judy, I see no reason you can't name your next girl Abracadabra, just call her Abby for short. ;)
It's wise to learn early to "choose your battles." Sounds like you've learned that one already. They are the cutest!!!
Post a Comment