My mom had a great idea for a photoshoot. And I was really in need of a few Spring-y pictures on my wall. That is how we ended up with these 3 newborns. Judy is ecstatic. She's been telling me for months that she really needs a pet.
Aaron's in love too. But he kind of freaks out when their feet touch him. As a result, they get held upside down a lot.
Ted is grounded from the chicks. He drools too much and they don't like being wet.
I hope they survive the weekend. Seriously. Cross your fingers for me.



6 comments:
These pictures are fantastic. We particularly enjoyed the combination of Aaron's shirt and his problem holding the chicks upside down. And really just that he is wearing it and holding chicks is pretty rad. Your kids are absolutely adorable. We'll be stealing this idea when we live somewhere we can have chicks.
That part about Aaron made me giggle. And your mom takes some really awesome pictures. And don't be mad, but I'm kind of in love with Judy.
I want chickens.
I agree, beautiful pictures. But I didn't even realize how appropriate Aaron's shirt was. Very funny.
Keep your sunny side up. I'm going to go write that on my bathroom mirror now; I think it's my new life-motto.
Hopefully Ted will get his drooling under control soon - it must be terrible to be grounded from the chicks!
Ahaha! I love your blog Gina! I haven't been on in a while, and I just spent forever catching up. All I have to say is I love you and I love your husband and I love your kids!!
Post a Comment