If Caleb would have been in the hospital because of appendicitis one year ago today....
He would have missed the birth of this guy.
But since he is in the hospital today......
He is missing this guy's first birthday.
Happy Birthday Ted! I promise we'll make it up to you, although I'm sure Judy will make sure your day is adequately celebrated (she's a party planner, just ask Grandma)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
He is so cute! I hope Caleb can recover now!!
There isn't a cuter or sweeter one year old than Ted. Happy Birthday big guy!
Judy indeed planned for Ted the birthday bash of the century - and then insisted that WE ALL carry out her plans to exactness. It wore me out, so we ended up having the party for TWO days instead of her original one day bash as planned. That just spread out the fun!! We loved having the kids!!!
He is just so adorable and oh so BIG! He can't one already? You just had him!
I hope he at least got to pig out on some cake!
He looks a lot like your brothers in that picture - especially Jacob
Post a Comment