I think it was all Aaron's fault. He heard about a wolf costume, and that was the end of all costume discussions for him. I decided to make Ted one too since two costumes are just as easy as one. Judy loved the idea of being Red Riding Hood. I had planned on slapping on an apron and a hairnet if anyone gave me guff about not dressing up. I thought our Halloween was done.
Then we heard about the neighborhood Trunk-or-Treat party, and we knew what we had to do....Caleb dressed up as the woodcutter and I was Granny. Of course our van was the Big Bad Wolf and I sat inside the wolf's mouth and passed out the candy.
It was fun, but next year I'll be pushing for a costume theme that requires me to wear a hairnet instead of a bathrobe.
(Did I really just post this picture of myself on the internet??)



12 comments:
Love. It. and great work with the costumes! so cute!
Work it, Granny. Work it.
Also, Adam and I were Aragorn and Frodo this year. Best costume I've had since 2007.
Awesome! Big smile on my face. You guys rock
Love the costumes...love how you did the van. But most of all...
I love that sass on Granny's face.
oh. my. GOSH!! awesome! love all the effort and details. so cute!!! :D just might have to file this idea to use next year... ;)
Love it!!!
You are an inspiration to us ALL.
Really. The trunk. The gray hair. The cute costumes. Bravo.
Amazing. I hope I look that good when I am "granny".
Ha ha! WAY too cute. I love it!
Love the uvula - so it's a girl car? You guys are way too cute!!
That trunk is too awesome to put into words.
I forgot to tell you that I'll tell Sis. Mezquita that you loved using her robe.
Post a Comment