awe!! so cute!!! I love your picture! the kids all stuffed in that chair look so little still, except for TED!! you guys look great! I miss you! (and I'm sad I missed the grandma halloween outfit, you're so cool!)
way cute. Gina - your hair grow so fast! It seems like we always cut it pretty short and then the next time I see a picture of you in the blog it's long again. Lucky. That sure makes it easy to experiment.
6 comments:
such a cute family Gina! Love it.
awe!! so cute!!! I love your picture! the kids all stuffed in that chair look so little still, except for TED!! you guys look great! I miss you! (and I'm sad I missed the grandma halloween outfit, you're so cool!)
These are awesome! I love the purple and green. Brilliant.
way cute. Gina - your hair grow so fast! It seems like we always cut it pretty short and then the next time I see a picture of you in the blog it's long again. Lucky. That sure makes it easy to experiment.
Great pics, Gina!
Happy Birthday, Gina!! :)
Post a Comment