Saturday, January 13, 2007

Brrrrrrrrr!

Well folks, the high today was 18 degrees (a new record).
It is a whopping 3 degrees in Provo right now.
The low tonight is supposed to be -5 degrees.
Let's just say that I've got the heat cranked up pretty high...but don't tell Mrs. Cragun - she pays the gas bill.

Jamie, I'll bet you are real sad you moved to Guam!

5 comments:

jenerekfamily said...

I feel like such a baby. Today it was in the 40's and 50's and I was feeling really sorry for myself. It looks like I deserved a good slap in the face. :) Keep that heater running!

jamie said...

We just turned off the air conditioning for the night - not because it is cooling down, but because our allergies aren't so bad when we leave it off.

Sometimes I wish I were cuddled up in a good ol' pair of sweatpants, enjoying Mrs. Cragun's generosity and drinking hot chocolate with you guys.

Jodie said...

The coldest it's gotten here is in the hig 20s, and that was for maybe a few days only. It has been rainy and cool---but never snow. (which I am glad about!)

But I agree with Jamie, I'd rather be there in the snow with you than here with no snow and without you! :)

Judy Cozza Photography said...

Driving to church today was 43 degrees. It seemed like I was going to freeze walking to the car. Now the sun is shining and we might go out for a short sun bath before dinner. oh - that was cruel of me to admit.

Anonymous said...

* Y * U * C * K *
I think I would never go outside the house until spring - make sure I had plenty of food storage to live on - plenty of good books and movies - my computer - my telephone - let's see? - oh yeah, some hot chocolate - yep, that's all I need.