Awwwww! I wish I could give her a big hug, that was so cute, I love it!
I especially love that Jimmy is, "Ninny" Haha. I can't wait to see you guys soon!!
Ninny, Doe, and Gee....bawhahahaha!dang, I love that girl!
Yes - I've seen it with my own eyes. Jacob watched it about 10 times and Joey saw it about 14. Jimmy is not home from work yet. I am also loving Jana's comment of, "bawhahahaha!" I agree!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awwwww! I wish I could give her a big hug, that was so cute, I love it!
I especially love that Jimmy is, "Ninny" Haha. I can't wait to see you guys soon!!
Ninny, Doe, and Gee....bawhahahaha!
dang, I love that girl!
Yes - I've seen it with my own eyes. Jacob watched it about 10 times and Joey saw it about 14. Jimmy is not home from work yet. I am also loving Jana's comment of, "bawhahahaha!" I agree!
Post a Comment