Well, I think I must have blogged myself out last month by trying to publish a new post every day. I won't try THAT again! But I think I owe it to all of my faithful readers out there to resume blogging so here you are.
This is our favorite thing that Judy started saying during Christmas break.
If this video isn't working click here to watch it on Google Video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love her cute little voice! I miss her!
Um. Wow. I request more videos like this. I love to hear her talking.
Oh - that almost made me cry - I miss you guys so much. The video clip blog is fan-tab-u-lous! Talk about high tech!
I have watched this 40 times and find myself saying WOW with her now - and smiling as big as a house. DARLING!
I love that girl.
When is it time for Cousin Camp?
Oh my goodness gracious I think you guys need to put movie things up like that for all her litte noises. I can't get enough of them--she is sooo hillarious! (Seth is agreeing with me right now) I thought this one was pretty much incredibly adorable and can't wait till you guys move down here permanently so I can get it live all the time!!!
Love always,
Sarah
So cute! They love it when you encourage them, eh? Taylor enjoyed this even more than I did. What can I say? Made for each other. So, I want to know how to do this. I HAVE to have as cool of a blog as yours! :)
That's not John, it's Sonya! Just so you don't think he talks like a girl.
Post a Comment