On the way we might pass by:
And when you get here,
this is what you might see.
this is what you might see.
But we'll keep driving until we get to
Come on in, we're glad to have you.





And here's the backyard. It just needs some watering and some toys!
16 comments:
So, I guess I didn't do much explaining. We're just renting for now, it's an older house but it is just what we're looking for. It's going to seem like a mansion after living in a basement for 2 years. It's a 4 bedroom right in our price range and it's close enough for Caleb to ride his bike to work.
That park with a duck pond is only 5 houses down the street from us and coincidentally, Caleb's cousins grew up on the other side of the park. Caleb has even set off rockets here!
The funny part is that y'all have pretty much seen all that we have seen since it was my mom who scouted it out and took all of the pictures. Thanks Mom! I know we're going to love it.
I was SO wondering how the heck you got such awesome pictures of the surrounding areas...figured you must have made a trip down I never heard about.
Congrats--looks fantastic! (and like a great place for Parkers to visit...)
Wow! What a nice big kitchen you have with LOTS of counter space! (That's the first thing I noticed--haha!)
It looks great, and you're right, pretty much like a mansion compared to most places we've lived as well.
Congrats! And to be so close to all those thrift stores and the Deseret book!! You're so lucky.
And Adrian said, "at least you don't have to remodel the bathroom" But I didn't see any pictures of the bathroom...I hope that's the case. :)
Oh this house is so fabulous and it was a fluke that Gina and I even found it. I was in the car with my cell phone and Gina was on her computer in Utah taking me all over Mesa. After about 3 hours... I called a Realtor on one of the signs and that gal told me that she was showing "this house" at 3:30 to someone else. I got there first....got inside and it WOWOWOWED me. I called Gina back and said -call that Realtor and "make a deal". It looks absolutely brand new inside and everything is in tip top shape. The backyard is dusty and whatever - and needs some watering - but it will be a fabulous 4 bedroom home for them and any visitors! I think it was dropped in our lap from "above". I think it was a fun and exciting day for all of us! AND....I especially love their red door!
Mom, did you check out that little play house looking thing for me? I've been looking for one of those for cheap. :)
Seriously, it's depressing to think that you probably will pay 1/2 of what we pay in rent and will get about 2 times what we have. I'm excited for you - and can't wait to visit!
And it's a REALLY good thing you have a fireplace. Seriously though, it comes with air conditioning right?
Wow, that place looks horrible to me! Did you see the mice running across the kitchen floor, the bats hanging from the roof, and the walls caving in? I know of this place at 435 E. 600 N. Provo, Utah, that is up for rent to that just looks supurb. Wow, and what do you know - it's right next door to me! Now that sounds like a great place.
Just kidding. The house looks wonderful and I am happy for you all. I sure am going to miss you a lot though when you go. A lot.
It looks BEAUTIFUL! What a nice kitchen, great room, and back yard! And I love that it's close to two thrift stores. That four bedroom will be filled to the ceiling before you know it.
I love your new house. You have a nice BIG back yard for the kids. It reminds me of the house we first rented when we came to Phx. I could hardly believe we had a house that big to live in after the Prove apartment. I hope all goes well this month with the move.
Wait a minute - is that a separate front room AND family room (with the fireplace)? And what is that off the kitchen, a big pantry? I forgot to mention the covered patio - FABULOUS in Phoenix. Will it be morning or afternoon shade?
Yeah, living room AND family room (is it kind of the dining room too?), laundry room, walk in pantry, and 2 bathrooms (if you know my little family well, you'll know that is a good thing...)
And I think the house faces West. That would make it afternoon shade, right?
Oh, the decisions on what to do with 4 bedrooms. I can't wait! And did you notice the storage closet on the back porch? Yahoo!
You guys didn't get to see the pantry in the kitchen! The kids can go in there and have a party! Three walls of shelves (5 shelves on each shelve) and enough space above to store tons of boxes for food storage plus there is enough space under the first shelve for crates or something underneath. She even has a coat closet/vacuum cleaner room - that I DON'T EVEN HAVE. Also, her laundry room has tons of cupboards with a WASHING TUB too! Neat stuff! Gina - I was thinking....do you want that our table that seats 12 - you can cut the legs down and have a super kid's craft table! It's yours if you want it! You can start a super great preschool! (I have it in my backyard right now getting weather beaten though) Just an idea. Let's just get you guys HERE - we'll worry about the other stuff later! Ha!
I meant (5 shelves on the 3 walls)!
We are sooo excited for you guys to move here! That house looks great! And so much space, it's like a mansion!
Dang I am excited for you guys to get down here!!! Sorry Tisha. And the house looks like tons of fun :)
Gina, I'll give you a few weeks to settle in, but then I am going to harrass you weekly about coming to California for a visit. The living situation will be cramped in comparison to your new place, but you'll get some good weather. Start thinking about it - it's only a 6 hour drive AND you have a car DVD player. I'll start getting Ryan's room ready for company. It is HIGH time we get Judy and Ryan back together.
Post a Comment