DISCLAIMER: I am positive that I am NOT pregnant.
Maybe it's a brain tumor. I just can't understand what would possess me to put the milk in the cupboard.
And that's not all. I've found the ice cream in the refrigerator right next to the telephone! Caleb's beginning to think that his inablility to multi-task isn't such a bad thing.
6 comments:
It must be the times that you are talking on the phone with me. I find that after I hang up the phone I am always trying to figure out what I put where while I was talking.
Haha! I couldn't see the picture even when I tried clicking on it, but I'll bet it has to do with the milk in the cupboard. Too funny. And yes, I am the same way---but my excuse it that I AM pregnant. Sheesh.
Milk in the cuboard, phones in the fridge? I'm with Caleb on this one...one thing at a time Gina.
It must be the stress of moving. At least you're taking credit for it and not blaming it on Aaron. In my professional opinion, this ailment will last about two or three weeks, at which time it will disappear as mysteriously as it appeared.
I think the telephone is one of the major factors.
Ha, ha, ha! That's funny.
Post a Comment