Well, today is the day. We drive away tomorrow but we load today.

This is the biggest non-commercial truck you can rent. Notice we did not decide to go with U-haul. It is a behemoth and oh-so luxurious, but that's not why we decided to rent a
Penske. It really is because they have much better customer service, for example: they don't charge your credit card for the rental until you pick up the truck. And they can guarantee there will be a truck to pick up on the date you select. Wow. What a novel idea.
I can't believe that Caleb was able to back this puppy into our driveway - it is so narrow!

Practically in the bushes on this side

So here is everything we own, minus the furniture. Will it all fit in the truck? I sure hope so.

Here she is, all ready to be loaded.

Remember how close of a fit it was? I am still cringing just remembering him backing it in. It is just a few inches away from the roof!
7 comments:
WHOOO HOOO!
Have a great trip down.
Super impressive, Caleb! Good luck loading everything!
Oh my gosh. Tomorrow? I cannot believe it. This will be the first time in HOW LONG that a Cozza hasn't been living in Provo. I guess it won't be long before Joe is there.
And yes, the first thing I noticed was the PENSKE (not U-haul). But Gina, U-Haul has the right equipment for the lowest price. (How many times did you say that answering phones?)
Good luck with the big move, and be sure to hook up your computer really soon.
GINA - You always said that Caleb was YOUR HERO! I believed you then and still do. The few inches next to the roof proved it. WHOA!! What a guy.
Just get here - would ya! The next blog I want to see are your beds all up and ready to sleep! You guys have certainly done SO MUCH these last few weeks. Let's get it DONE! (by the way - I'm waiting with open arms to get those grandkids! tee hee) Grandma Cookies!
I also realize now that I was fooled by your photos. I thought they were out of order...I THOUGHT the shot of the shed of boxes was stuff already loaded (why did you put the empty truck picture after the full truck picture). Ugh. Now the loading begins. I need a nap.
Good luck!!!
I hope you took a "full" picture because I'd be SHOCKED if you couldn't fit everything in.
Have a fun trip!
I'm with Jana - just looking at all that stuff to load makes me suddenly feel like I need a nap. That backing up job was unbelievable.
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY!!!
Post a Comment