Well, the house is clean.
The bags are packed.
The kids are buckled in the car ready to go to Grandma Cookies' house for the week.
We're off to Hawaii tonight and I PROMISE I'll blog about it when we get back. I'm finally going to get a chance to SCUBA dive! Remember how Jenny and I got certified together at BYU 6 years ago? I haven't been since then and I don't remember a dang thing. I am a little nervous because at BYU you never actually swim with animal life so I hope I like it.
See you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Gina, I'm SO excited for you!! And I'm even more excited that you're not pregnant! If you were, you pretty much wouldn't be able to do anything (like scuba dive or other cool things like that). I can't wait to hear all about it!
xoxo
me
HOORAY FOR HAWAII and I've GOT THE KIDS!!
Hooray!
Have a super time.
I think you were originally supposed to come to Guam to practice your scuba diving. Wasn't that the plan? I so wish I got certified with you guys years ago. There certainly are a lot of opportunities out here.
Hope you guys have a good time!
Hawaii!!! How fun! I'd give anything to go there with my husband! Maybe someday... I can hardly wait to hear all your stories! Be sure to blog your heart out!!! :) Have a great trip!
Post a Comment